- One can still find peaches and nectarines at the Market. Corn, too.
- The MooMobile is officially gone until next year. Boo.
- Fryer Tuck's uses Stan the Meat Man's (aka Triple S) sausage in its sausage and egg sandwiches.
- A local radio personality is eating 100% locally, mostly from the Market, for three weeks*.
- The Urbana Free Library comes to the Market every first Saturday of the month during the season.
- Market site maps are available every week at the City of Urbana tent.
- Got batteries to recycle? We can take them at the City of Urbana tent.
- The Market LOVES social networking tools. Follow us on Twitter, Flickr, and Facebook - see links in the sidebar to the right.
- Various and assorted personalities from WILL radio and TV will be out at the Market starting 9/13.
- There is excellent free musical entertainment at the Market every weekend.
- There will be special stuff for kids at the Market in October - the Second Annual Bike Rodeo, another edition of Sprouts at the Market, and the return of Pumpkinfest!
Friday, September 5, 2008
Tomorrow = Market #18 Already. Sheesh.